Run your first 5k!
Never thought you could, but always wanted to try... Here's how:
Often, the first step is the hardest, and that's why No Boundaries was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. No Boundaries is about helping you walk/walk-run/run your first 5K (3.1 miles) and to create healthy lifestyle habits in a fun group setting. This program is designed for those new to fitness walking and running. We start short and easy, then build as your fitness increases.
No Boundaries Fall Training Program Details
- Begins Saturday, August 3rd and runs thru October 6th -Urban Cow 5K (Sacramento)
- Registration opens June 1st, 2013
- A complete 8 week training program with detailed workouts
- Twice weekly groups workouts (6:00pm Wednesdays & 8am Saturdays)
- Group meets in Roseville near Sculpture Park -contact Kirk at email@example.com for exact location
- Limited to 45 participants
- A plan for everyone: walkers, walk-runners, runners
- $90 Program Fee
- Sponsored by New Balance
No Boundaries Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drinks at workouts
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel and footwear
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized group workouts per week
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Questions about the program, email our Training Director HERE.