2013/14 Ultra Training Program Details
- Training begins mid December
- Complete WTC/AR50 detailed training program
- Twice weekly group workouts (Wednesday/Saturday)
- $250 program fee
- Minimum fitness requirement: must be able to run 12 trail miles (first group run) -there are no exceptions to this!
- This program is designed for those with advanced running skills, high level of conditioning and injury free.
- Limited to 50 participants
- Expert Coaching and mentor support
- Marked trails/course on each Saturday coach led long run
- Wednesday key workouts - speed/tempo/hills & recovery when needed- coach led
- Prerace meeting with coaches and veteran ultra runners to discuss course strategy and tactics - for both AR & WTC
- Water & electrolyte replacement Drinks at workouts and aid stations
- Instore discounts & specials throughout the program
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics and weekly emails on relevant topics to our training
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Wednesday & Saturday
What Makes Our Program Different
- Our coaches are ultra runners and all WTC, AR50, and WS100 (Silver Buckle) finishers!!
- Each group run is well marked and coach led
- You will be trained on and have a thorough knowledge of both courses
- We will help 'shorten' the ultra learning curve
- This is not a running group, it's a training program.
- Registration into training program does not include AR50 or WTC entry fees
- Registration into training program begins post WTC lottery
- There are no refunds at any time for any reason
- There are no exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason
- There is a 5 person waiting list once program is full
- You MUST be injury free and have the current ability to run 12 trail miles -no exceptions!
Program sponsored by:
Registration opens Fall 2013!
2012 Ultra Training Group