2013/14 Ultra Training Program Details
- Complete WTC/AR50 detailed training program
- Twice weekly group workouts (Wednesday 6pm/Saturday 8am)
- $250 program fee
- Minimum fitness requirement: must be able to run 12 trail miles (first group run) -there are no exceptions to this.
- This program is designed for those with advanced running skills, high level of conditioning and injury free.
- Limited to 60 participants
- Kick-off night at our Roseville location on Friday, December 13th at 6:30pm
- First group run is Saturday, December 14th at 8am
- Expert Coaching
- Marked trails/course on each Saturday coach led long run
- Wednesday key workouts - coach led speed/tempo/hills & recovery when needed workouts
- Prerace meeting with coaches and veteran ultra runners to discuss course strategy and tactics - for both AR & WTC
- Water & electrolyte replacement Drinks at workouts and aid stations
- Instore discounts & specials
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics and weekly emails on relevant topics to our training
- Lots of Encouragement, Motivation, support and knowledge!
- Swag and lots of it from our generous sponsors
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Wednesday & Saturday
What Makes Our Program Different
- Our coaches are ultra runners and have multiple WTC, AR50, WS100 (sub24) and many more finishes
- Each group run is well marked and coach(3) led
- You will be trained on and have a thorough knowledge of both courses
- We will help 'shorten' the ultra learning curve
- This is not a running group, it's a training program.
- Registration into training program does not include AR50 or WTC entry fees
- Registration into training program begins post WTC lottery
- There are no refunds at any time for any reason
- There are no exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason
- There is a 5 person waiting list once program is full
- You MUST be injury free and have the current ability to run 12 trail miles -no exceptions!
- Should be able to comfortably run at least 12 minute miles on flat terrain.
Registration is now closed.