Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Fair Oaks and Roseville's Shamrock'n Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Shamrock'n Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, March 17th, 2013 and is our target race for this program.
Shamrock'n Training Program Details
- Starts January 6th and runs thru March 17th - Shamrock Half
- A complete 10 week training program with detailed workouts
- 3 weekly groups workouts (Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday)
- Limited to 90 participants
- To ensure effective coaching, this program is offered to runners and run/walkers who are able to keep a pace of 13 minutes per mile or faster for 3+ miles.
- $100 Program Fee
- Registration into the Shamrock'n Half is not included with program fee
Shamrock'n Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink at each workout
- Custom technical team shirt
- Special end of program gift - must complete training & race to receive
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Three organized workouts/runs per week - Tues/Thurs/Sunday
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will begin at 6pm on Tuesday/Thursday and 8am on Sundays in old Folsom!
Program is now FULL.