Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Fair Oaks and Roseville's Shamrock'n Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Shamrock'n Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, March 16th, 2014 and is our target race for this program.
Shamrock'n Training Program Details
- Starts January 5th and runs thru March 16th - Shamrock Half
- A complete 10 week training program with detailed workouts
- 2 weekly groups workouts (Thursday & Sunday)
- Limited to 100 participants
- To ensure effective coaching, this program is offered to runners and run/walkers who are able to keep a pace of 12 minutes per mile or faster for 3+ miles.
- $100 Program Fee
- Registration into the Shamrock'n Half is not included with program fee
Shamrock'n Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink at each workout
- Custom technical team shirt
- Special end of program gift - must complete training & race to receive
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Thurs/Sunday
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will begin at 6pm on Thursdays and 8am on Sundays in old Folsom!