Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Fair Oaks and Roseville's Parkway Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Parkway Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, April 28th, 2012 and is our target race for this program.
Parkway Training Program Details
- Starts March 15th and runs thru April 28th - Parkway Half
- A complete 6 week training program with detailed workouts
- 3 weekly groups workouts (Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday)
- Limited to 75 participants
- A plan for everyone - walkers, runners, intermediate or advanced
- $65 Program Fee
Parkway Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink at each workout
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, and fueling
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Three organized workouts/runs per week - Tues/Thurs/Sunday
Parkway Training Program Minimum Requirements
- Participants must have successfully completed the Shamrock'n Half Marathon training program and be injury free.
- People who do not participate in and/or complete the Shamrock'n Training must start the training program running or walking a minimum of 4 days per week, 45 minutes each workout with one workout being a minimum of 6 or more miles.
- All participants must be injury free with the ability to do a 7 mile long run at our first group run.
NO REFUNDS after March 14th, 2012.
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will start at 6pm on Tuesday/Thursday and 8am Sundays in old Folsom
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1ST, 2013!!