Didn't get picked for this sold out event or need a group to train with? We can help.
Join our Premier Nike Half Marathon training program and snag one of these coveted spots (40 available). These are given out on a first-come first-served basis, so please arrive early! Already in the Nike Women's Half race, then this training program is perfect for you, too. We are one of only two Nike Women's Half Marathon training programs in the area to offer this exclusive opportunity to secure your spot into this sold-out event! Fleet Feet Sports Fair Oaks•Roseville has 40 entries available for purchase!
We are offering two (2) programs for this event:
1. PREMIER NIKE WOMEN'S HALF MARATHON TRAINING PROGRAM
- Guaranteed entry into the Nike Women's Half Marathon event for the first 40 registrants to the Premier Half Marathon Training (Note: Premier price does not include race entry fee. Training participants must register and pay for the Nike Women's Half Marathon race separately. A code will be given out that secures your spot in the race)
- Price: $200
- PLUS all the benefits listed below
2. NIKE WOMEN'S HALF MARATHON TRAINING PROGRAM
- Detailed training program
- Twice weekly coach led group workouts
- Expert coaching -our female coaches (2) have run 41+ races combined at marathon distance or beyond
- Specific speed, tempo & hill workouts
- Nike NWHM technical training shirt
- Program launch party
- $20 back in Nike Bucks ($20 to spend on Nike apparel, footwear or accessories)
- Exclusive first look and opportunity to purchase Nike Women's Marathon gear (arrives to Fleet Feet in mid-August)
- Exclusive training program events
- Electrolyte replacement & water at all workouts
- Weekly informational e-mails & updates
- Unlimited direct email access to your coaches
- The ability to customize the program to fit/meet your individual race goals
- Training information packet
- Price: $100
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM UNIQUE
- The race is sold out -but we can get you in!
- Limited to 50 training participants
- Female coaches and participants -sorry, no guys
- Specific workouts: long runs, speed training, hill workouts, tempo, etc.
- Nike raffle prizes
- $20 in Nike Bucks
WORKOUT TIMES AND LOCATIONS
- First group workout is TBD
- Wednesday night workouts begin at 6:15 pm
- Saturday morning workouts begin at 7:30 am
- Race date TBD
- Group workouts will be held in Old Folsom.
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL PRIOR TO START OF TRAINING
To help ensure success, this program is offered to runners and run/walkers who are able to keep a pace of 12 minutes per mile or faster for 5+ miles.
There is no on-line registration, must be done in store.
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
A maximum of 50 people will be allowed in this program. There is no waiting list.
The Nike Women's Half Training program will kick-off in early August at Fleet Feet Sports Roseville. Training packets, schedules and training shirts will be handed out that night. This is a great night to shop, have some fun, learn about the program and meet your coaches.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions, please contact Kirk, our Training Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!