Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Fair Oaks and Roseville's Folsom Blues Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program (formerly Four Bridges -race has been renamed). This program is designed to help both new and experienced run/walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Folsom Blues Half Marathon takes place on October 19th, 2013 and is our target race for this program. This scenic and challenging course runs along and around Lake Natoma.
13.1 Training Program Details
- Starts July 27th and runs thru October 19th - Folsom Blues
- A complete 10 week training program with detailed workouts
- 2 weekly groups workouts -Wednesday/Saturday
- Limited to 90 participants
- A plan for runners - beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Train for Urban Cow & Folsom Blues -both programs combined
- Program Fee $100
13.1 Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- $20 Fleet Feet Gift Certificate to outfit you with new gear & clothing
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink at each workout
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, and fueling
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week
You should be able to run 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training. The race has a cutoff of 2:45, which is a 12:30 minute mile.
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will start at 6pm on Wednesday and 7:30am Saturday mornings in Old Folsom.
Questions? Please contact our training director at firstname.lastname@example.org