Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Fair Oaks and Roseville's California International Marathon (CIM) Marathon 26.2 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced runners reach their marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The California International Marathon - CIM takes place on Sunday, December 1ST, 2013 and is our target race for this training program. This 26.2 mile run starts in Folsom and ends at our state's capital building. This race has a net elevation loss and is one of the countries best Boston Marathon qualifiers! A fast marathon course and a great first or 20th marathon course.
CIM Training Program Details
- Begins Sunday, July 28th and runs thru December 1ST - CIM
- A complete 18 week training program and calendar with detailed workouts
- A plan for everyone - walk/runners, runners, beginners, intermediate, or advanced
- Each run is on the banks of scenic Lake Natoma
- 2 Weekly group workouts Thursday/Sunday
- Limited to 90 participants
- Program Fee TBD
CIM Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching
- Water & electrolyte replacement Drinks at workouts and aid stations
- Instore discounts & specials throughout the program
- Technical T-Shirt w/ custom logo
- E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel, footwear, form, core work & stretching
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Thursday/Sunday
CIM Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 5-7 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 13 minute/mile pace or faster
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JUNE 1ST, 2013!