No Boundaries II -the next step
2013 DETAILS COMING SOON!!!
Our No Boundaries II program is the perfect training program for the runner or walker that is looking to go that next step further and finish 6.2 miles (10K). This is a great program for the new runner/walker or the seasoned veteran that's looking to go fast and build speed for the fall half marathons. The goal is to get you to the finish line healthy, happy, and in the time/speed that suits your individual training and race goals. With us, you can!
No Boundaries II Training Program Details
- Begins Wednesday, October 10th and runs thru November 22nd -Folsom Turkey Trot
- Twice weekly workouts: Wednesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 8am
- Group runs are in Roseville -near Sculpture Park/Miners Ravine
- A complete 7 week training program with detailed workouts
- Limited to the first 45 participants
- A plan for everyone: walkers/runners/beginners/intermediate
- $90 Program Fee
No Boundaries II Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Water & electrolyte replacement drink mix at workouts
- Instore discounts & specials throughout the program
- Technical T-Shirt
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel, footwear, form, core work & stretching
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized group workouts per week (Wednesday/Saturday)
No Boundaries II recommended activity level
- Ability to walk/walk-run/run 2-3 miles, 2-3 times per week.
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Questions about the program? Email Kirk Edgerton, our Training Director at